Custom Search

Saturday, September 6, 2008

ASIA - Phoenix



The latest studio album from giant progressive rock band "ASIA" that recently released at april 2008.

song list
01. Never Again
02. Nothing's Forever
03. Heroine
04. Sleeping Giant / No Way Back / Reprise
05. Alibis
06. I Will Remember You
07. Shadow of a Doubt
08. Parallel Worlds / Vortex / Deya
09. Wish I'd Known All Along
10. Orchard of Mines
11. Over and Over
12. An Extraordinary Life

Acoustic Bonus Tracks:
Europe - "An Extraordinary Life" [Europe Limited Edition]
Japan - "I Will Remember You"

If you want to know detail this album , please visit some review here

if you interest with new album from giant progressive rock "ASIA", i give you link to download this album only Rp. 20.0001,- for indonesian people via bank BCA
Moch.Arif Indarto no.rek. 6070210876

give me confirmation via email / sms after sent your money. right after confirmation i will send you link to download.
email : arif.indarto@gmail.com
sms : 62-811197038

for non indonesian actually you can buy my link only $5 , give me confirmation via my mail , after that i send you my link.





No comments: